Tools - RJ-45/RJ-11 LED Cable Tester, 8*LED for UTP/STP/TEL Cable with AC Power In
This Basic LAN Cable tester uses an LED display to show the condition of Patch Cables and Field Installed cabling. It tests for faults such as :
Open wires, Shorts, Reversed Pairs, Crossed Pairs, Split Pairs and Mis-Wiring in seconds. With a push of the button, the cable tester will automatically scan all wires and pairs to determine any existent faults. Also tests the Shield connection on shielded (STP) cabling. The network cable tester includes one master and one remote unit -Detachable Remote Unit.
It has USB Port, you can connect to Power Bank or AC Power In for continue testing even after 9V Battery is drain. So work won't affect at site for larger installation base.
- Easy to verify cable continuously, open,short and mis-wire
- Can test RJ45,RJ11 and RJ12
- Compact and easy to carry
- Can Test Installed Cabling or Individual Patch Coads
- Tests the Shield connection on shielded (STP) cabling
- Checking for both - Continuty and cable pair integrity
- USB Port for AC/Power Bank Power IN